Product Manager – Hydronic Systems
ECR International, Inc. a manufacturing company in the USA that is part of the BDR Thermea Group a world leading manufacture of smart climate and sanitary hot water solutions operating in 82 countries worldwide, is seeking a Product Manager for our USA operations located in Utica, New York. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in project management and new product development utilizing a system like ECR’s stage gate process. Experience within the HVAC industry or within a distributor/dealer based business is a plus but not required. Key roles include:
- · Research and analyze market conditions. Identify key competitors within the market segment.
- · Work closely with engineering, sales and key customers to define product requirements and product specifications necessary to meet market demands.
- · Ensure voice of customer is addressed throughout the development process.
- · Lead cross functional development teams and manage the project on time, to budget and to specifications. Resolve issues and mitigate risks that are identified during the development process.
- · Prepare product documents related to the stage gate development system and conduct stage gate decision making meetings.
- · Defining long term product strategy and create product roadmap.
- · Develop product marketing plan and ensure all necessary sales and technical documentation and presentations are in place. Develop sales tools and sales training materials.
- · Outline product launch plan including advertising and promotional elements.
- · Support sales team by collaboratively identifying promotional opportunities.
- · Attend trade shows and interact with dealers, distributors and sales staff. Use customer feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development.
Candidate skills include strong oral and written communications, marketing creativity and the ability to multi-task. Candidate should be organized, motivated and be able to complete assigned projects in a fast paced environment. Require proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Suite. Bachelor Degree in related field of study required. We offer a competitive salary, full company benefits including health insurance, vacation, 401K and profit sharing. Some overnight travel is required.
Please send Resume with Salary History to: